Anti-termite Treatment in Kochi Ernakulam
Termite attacks can cause slow and steady devastation to even new houses we construct. So the need to resist and eliminate termites at the pre-construction phase is necessary, otherwise, Post construction phase treatment will be definitely needed. GreenToday Architects, the best architects in Kochi provides you with the best Anti-termite treatment in Kochi Ernakulam. Termites can be controlled in two phases, the pre-construction phase, and the post-construction phase. The most effective controlling phase is the pre-construction phase. But, people are more prone to do post-construction termite treatment because they come to contact with termites only after the construction of the building.
Pre-construction Anti-termite Treatment
- Pre-constructional anti-termite treatment is done at the early stages of the construction of a building.
- While the construction is ongoing soil treatment under the building and around the foundations is an apt way to prevent termites.
- Here, the soil in contact with the foundation and floor structure is treated with a chemical that can kill or repel the termites and form a barrier that does not allow the termite to enter.
- It is advisable to do the anti-termite treatment during the early stages of construction.
Post-construction Anti-termite Treatment
- Here we have to carry out post-construction termite treatment on the building ready for habitation.
- This is done when the termites attack surface soil and spread throughout the building to get food.
- In this terminate control phase the force and the walls which can be infected by termites will be drilled and the chemicals will be injected and will be covered again.
- Slow action chemicals are most effective in killing the termites by gradually attacking their nervous system.